By Steven Johnson | ECT Staff Writer Electric Co-op Today Editor’s note: In a special report, ECT.coop and RE Magazine look at the effect of EPA’s Clean Power Plan on a... Continue Reading ›
11530 NW 39th Avenue
Office Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Located 1/2 mile west of I-75 on NW 39th Ave.
- From Alachua, High Springs area - Take I-75 south to NW 39th Ave.
- From Fairbanks, Windsor, NE Alachua County - take NE 39th Ave west to office.
- From Cross Creek, Proctor, SE Alachua County, Citrus (NE Marion County) - take SR 20 east to SR 26 (East University Ave), SR 26 east to SR 24 (Waldo Road), north to NE 39th Ave, west to office (across town).
- From Newberry - go east on SR 26 to SR 241 (NW 143 St) north to NW 39th Ave, east to office.
- From Archer and Archer Road area - take Archer Rd to I-75, I-75 north to NW 39th Ave.
- From Micanopy, Mcintosh, Reddick, North Marion County - take I-75 North to NW 39th Ave.
- From Williston, Levy County - take SR 121 north to I-75, I-75 north to NW 39th Ave.