Beginning Monday, Feb. 9, members may request an absentee ballot for the upcoming Annual Meeting elections. This year’s Annual Meeting will be the first time in the history of the... Continue Reading ›
11530 NW 39th Avenue
Office Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Located 1/2 mile west of I-75 on NW 39th Ave.
- From Alachua, High Springs area - Take I-75 south to NW 39th Ave.
- From Fairbanks, Windsor, NE Alachua County - take NE 39th Ave west to office.
- From Cross Creek, Proctor, SE Alachua County, Citrus (NE Marion County) - take SR 20 east to SR 26 (East University Ave), SR 26 east to SR 24 (Waldo Road), north to NE 39th Ave, west to office (across town).
- From Newberry - go east on SR 26 to SR 241 (NW 143 St) north to NW 39th Ave, east to office.
- From Archer and Archer Road area - take Archer Rd to I-75, I-75 north to NW 39th Ave.
- From Micanopy, Mcintosh, Reddick, North Marion County - take I-75 North to NW 39th Ave.
- From Williston, Levy County - take SR 121 north to I-75, I-75 north to NW 39th Ave.