Clay Electric Cooperative’s members re-elected three members to the board of trustees during the co-op’s 78th annual meeting on April 28 at the cooperative’s central office.... Continue Reading ›
300 North State Road 19
Office Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Located on west side of SR 19 (one-half mile north of SR 20)
- From the Bostwick area - go south on US 17 to SR 19 and turn right, then continue south on SR 19 to the office.
- From the Kenwood and Rodman areas - go north on SR 19 to the office.
- From the Interlachen and Hollister areas - go east on SR 20, turn left (north) on SR 19 to the office.
- From the Florahome area - go east on SR 100, turn right (south) on SR 19 to the office.
- From the Welaka and Crescent City areas - go north on US 17 to Palatka across bridge on US 17/SR 100, through the city, follow SR 100 left off US 17, turn left (south) on SR 19 to office.