Clay Electric placed eighth in the 2017 J.D. Power and Associates Electric Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study’s Cooperative Segment. The satisfaction score is the... Continue Reading ›
County Road 316
Office Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Located on CR 316 one mile west of SR 19 in Salt Springs.
- From Orange Springs - go south on CR 315 to Fort McCoy, then east (left) on CR 316 to Salt Springs.
- From Citra - go south on US 301, then east (left) on CR 316 through Fort McCoy to Salt Springs.
- From Barberville area (Volusia County) - take US 17 to Barberville, then SR 40 west through Astor to SR 19, then north (right) on SR 19 to Salt Springs, then west (left) on CR 316 to the office.
- From the Lynn area (east Ocala) - take CR 314 to Salt Springs, then north (left) on SR 19 to CR 316, then west (left) on CR 316 to the office.