If you represent a business which is considering a relocation or expansion, the Clay Electric Business & Economic Development Team would like to meet with you.
The Team is equipped to handle all your needs, from discreet site selection information to helping you cut through unnecessary delays and red tape. We also work in partnership with state and local governments, and area economic development agencies to make your transition to the area smooth. Read our Economic Development Brochure to find out more.
Our services include:
- Individual consultations with developers and potential commercial/industrial customers
- Site planning, including availability lists
- Special rate plans with optimum rate analysis
- On site energy audits & analysis
- Engineering design & implementation
- Backup diesel generation
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) consultation
- Custom metering
- Charting of load characteristics
- Power quality services including diagnosing problems on both sides of meter
- Customized business lighting
Read more about Clay Electric and its North Florida service area.
Clay Electric is also a Touchstone Energy® Cooperative, a national alliance of local, consumer-owned electric cooperatives providing high standards of service to customers large and small. Read more about the brand identity program and view site locations: