Clay Electric has recently seen a rise in reports of scam calls and misleading offers. The cooperative once again reminds its residential and commercial members that it does not... Continue Reading ›
How much will I save?
Online shopping and local discounts will vary. Click here to search through thousands of offers!
- 10 to 85 percent on most prescriptions at more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Target. This includes more than 20,000 independently-owned stores as well.
- 10 to 60 percent discounts on eyewear, including frames and lenses, mail order contact lenses, eye exams and LASIK at more than 12,000 eye care facilities.
- 20 to 40 percent discounts on dental care such as cleanings, x-rays, root canals, and orthodontics at more than 130,000 participating practices. Please mention the Humana Dental Access Program when you use your card for dental services.
- 50 percent savings on chiropractic diagnostic services and 30 percent savings on chiropractic treatments and other services, along with a free initial consultation.
- 10 to 60 percent off usual charges for MRI and CT procedures. You can also save on blood tests and other lab testing.
- 35 percent discounts on hearing aids, plus a free initial hearing evaluation.
How much does the program cost?
These discount benefits are provided at no cost to you.
Does everyone in my family need an individual card for the health discounts?
No. One card may be used by you and your immediate family.
I just received my card. When can I start using it?
Right away! Just present your card at a participating provider to receive a discount at the time of purchase.
I've lost my card. How can I get a replacement?
Email Clay Electric for a replacement card.
How can my business participate in the program?
Call Patti Locks at World Expositions at (502) 417-2709. She will help you set up your discount program.
What if the pharmacist or dental office doesn’t recognize the card’s name?
There are thousands of prescription discount plans in the U.S. Co‐op Connections may not be recognized by the pharmacy at first. When the pharmacist sees the pharmacy benefit manager information on the back of the card, he then understands which program you are a part of.
If using the card for dental services, please mention the Humana Dental Access Program.
How are these discounts different from traditional insurance?
This plan is not insurance; it is a benefit discount offer. The card provides immediate discounts at the participating provider of your choice. Upon presenting your card, you will pay the discounted price at the time of service. There is no paperwork and no limit to the number of times you can use the card. These discounts are available only at participating providers.
Can I use my Co-op Connections Card with my current insurance benefit to reduce my costs?
No, your card cannot be used in conjunction with insurance. However, you may use your card for products and services not covered by your insurance plans and receive a discounted rate. You should always receive the lowest price available.
Where can I get a list of providers that accept the card?
The Co-op Connections Card is accepted at more than 100,000 health-related providers nationwide. You can find participating locations at www.healthysavings.coop. Visit www.connections.coop for more than 22,000 online shopping and local business discounts.
Can I find out the discounted price of my prescriptions before going to the pharmacy?
Yes. If you know the name, strength and quantity of the medication, you can find the discounted price of the medication by visiting www.rxpricequotes.com. You will receive the best price available to you through this program. On occasion, pharmacies will price a particular medication lower than the discount rate provided by the card. If that occurs, you will receive the lower price. Drug prices are different from pharmacy to pharmacy. Even chains have different prices in their stores, depending on the population they are servicing. Additionally, manufacturers' drug prices change periodically.
Can I use the Co‐op Connections Card in conjunction with Medicare?
You may use the Co‐op Connections Card during your deductible period or the coverage gap (doughnut hole). In some cases, a network pharmacy may accept the Co‐op Connections Card or offer another cash price discount so you can pay less for a prescription than your plan’s negotiated price. This is considered a one‐time “lower cash” or special price. If you are able to get a cash discount and pay an amount that’s lower than your plan’s price, you must send your receipt to your Medicare drug plan. This ensures that your plan counts the amount you paid toward your out‐of‐pocket costs.