KEYSTONE HEIGHTS, Fla. –Clay Electric will offer its annual vehicle and equipment auction in November. Like recent years, the auction will be held online.
Members can obtain information about the co-op’s auction items (vehicles, tools, office equipment and miscellaneous products) by visiting George Gideon Auctioneers’ website (www.ggauctions.com). The auctioneer is located in Zellwood, Fla. Their phone number is (407) 886-2211 and email is email@example.com.
The preview inspection of vehicles and equipment will be held in the field on Clay Electric’s property on SR 100 in Keystone Heights on Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Successful bidders must pick up their vehicles and equipment items within one week of the auction closing. That time all items that have not been picked up will be disposed of by Clay Electric.
The vehicles and equipment that will be auctioned include:
- One 2001 GMC Sonoma 4X2 pickup
- Two 2002 Chevy S-10 4X2 pickups
- Four 2005 Chevy Colorado 4X2 pickups
- One 2005 Ford Ranger 4X2 pickup
- Four 2006 Chevy Colorado 4X2 pickups
- One 2007 Chevy 4X4 ex-cab pickup
- Five 2007 Chevy Colorado 4X2 pickups
- One 2008 Ford Ranger 4X2 pickup
- One 2008 Ford Ranger 4X4 ex-cab pickup
- One 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 4X4 pickup
- One 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4X4 pickup
- One 2006 Ford E-150 Cargo van
- Two 2006 Chevy Impala passenger cars
- One 2001 GMC Top Kick truck with Terex L4042 Digger Derrick
- One 2007 Ford F-550 truck with Terex TL-36P Aerial bucket
- One 2008 Ford F-550 truck with Terex TL-36P Aerial bucket
- One 2000 International 4700 truck with Altec AA-600 Aerial bucket with material handling
- Two 2001 GMC Top Kick truck with Terex 5TC-55’ Aerial bucket with material handling
- One 2002 GMC Top Kick truck with Altec LR55 Aerial forestry bucket with chip body